WARRANTY DETAILS (How it works and what's covered)
Your PERRY eHopper electric bike comes with alifetime* warranty on the frame.
Electronic components such as motor, electronic cabling, LCD display and electronic brake cut off's also have a 1 year warranty. Batteries carry a 1 year warranty.
Contractual warranty excludes damage or defects caused by: abnormal use, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, prolonged exposure to moisture or liquid or non-compliance with recommendations.
- Damage/Wear caused by incorrect maintenance
- External factors such as shocks, lightning storms, current surges, short circuit, etc
- Damage caused by excess exposure to the elements (eg rust caused by not storing bike indoors)
- Modification of electrical components or any modifications (eg additions not included when bought)
- Paint, varnish and bike graphics
- Wearing parts such as tyres, brake pads, brake cables, handle bar grips, freewheels etc.
- Warranty registration has to be completed within 30 days of purchase.
- Crash or fall - if your frame is damaged in a crash or a fall it would not be covered.
- Excessive cosmetic damage - a charge will be appliedto tyour frame if returned with excessive cosmetic damage.
- Any deviation from service manual
Warranties Are NON TRANSFERABLE. Warranty could be void if MAINTENANCE GUIDELINES ARE NOT FOLLOWED.
Any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org